Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday


I awoke this morning to a bedroom covered in rose petals and breakfast in bed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

He lies down beside me, ass in perfect reach.  Fully exposed for my enjoyment.  Playful little smacks between bites.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

My new paddle, his dreaded nemesis, is tucked into the tray.  I smile and, without hesitation, give his ass a few swacks. He stifles the moans.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

My birthday card is a tribute to the hamster dance.  I laugh hysterically as he begins dancing his ass to the silly tune.  I’m in such a good mood I land several more swacks with the paddle and I’m laughing so hard I’m about to spill my tray.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I send him off to take the tray away and get the toys ready.  I sit and ponder all the possibilities.  It’s so tough to pick one or two or six… oh wait, have only 2.5 hours.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I beat, probe, kiss, suck, lick, swat, smack and fuck to my heart’s content.  He wiggles, moans, screams, pants, bucks and collapses from sheer exhaustion.

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!

PS: yeah, the boy is forgiven for passing out last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment