Wednesday, December 25, 2013

On the Second Day of Kinky Christmas



Dear Santa brought to me, my cuck’s brand new chastity cage.  A nice shiny black Birdlocked Classic. 


 Oh and pretty red Christmas shoes!


Early in our relationship, I took a stab at playing with a chastity cage.  Initially, we tried a CB-2000.   My boy had some success with in the past and we were hopeful it would work almost right out of the gate.  Unfortunately, while it worked well for short term lock up, we found it didn’t work in his current career and had to get in the habit of taking it on and off a lot.  I started getting a bit irritated at the constant work.  Then, over time, it started to pinch too much and eventually wound up in the bottom of the toy box.

I always loved what the cage did for his headspace.  While he was always obedient on the orgasm control front, even without the cage… there’s something about that lock around his balls that just does something to him.  But the cost of trying out cage after cage until we found the right one was enough of a detractor to put the idea of getting a new one on the back burner.

As we’ve discussed taking our relationship into a deeper, more controlled dynamic, the topic of a new chastity cage came up.  Knowing how easily it makes him slip into the headspace I want to start keeping him in, it was an easy decision to start looking at the options again.  Sending my boy on the mission to research them all thoroughly and pick his own bondage carefully… he chose the birdlocked classic.  The hope is that the soft material will be able to hold up under his work conditions.

I do know that the first night spent locked up again nearly drove him mad.  Poor boy, always wanting what he can’t have, he wiggled and moan and whimper for nearly 20 mins.  I’m sure I didn’t help his situation with my verbal taunts and wandering hand.  e him mad.  rou.  e to hold up  to

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, when I see the heel length longer than my dick I know who must be in charge. How many inches are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL They're 4" heels. And yes, I would agree.. if my heels can do a better job, life as a cuck is where you belong.

    ReplyDelete