Sunday, December 29, 2013

On the Forth Day of Kinky Christmas



Santa decided to remind me I’m not a spring chicken anymore! LOL

Things have been rather sexually charged around here.  My boy’s cage is proving extremely useful in actually ramping up his libido, even while knowing he can’t do much about it.  So when N turn into such a fun night... we stayed up way too late and played just a little too hard.

The next day, my body didn’t want to wake up.   As I struggled to get through the work day, I realized I was going to be worthless for any fun for the evening.  So I had my boy do a little rearranging of our plans in favor of a quiet night at home.  Oh sure... there was teasing, taunting and lots of giggling, but I’m pretty sure we were both passed out by 8PM.



Turned out to be a good thing, as the next two days we played even longer and harder.

On a side note, after the publishing of the QoS interview loaded with pictures, I figured the pictures are out there now... might as well add them to the blog.  So as a belated Xmas present to all my readers, enjoy the pictures.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white photo-very erotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We had a wonderful opportunity to have our playtime caught by a pro photographer. He was amazing and looking forward to sharing more

      Delete