Saturday, March 10, 2012

"I have to work"

The morning started earlier than expected, but it was the start of my vacation, so my mood was rather chipper considering the hour.  You shake your head madly when I mention a morning play session. 

“Have to work today” was your claim. 

 I simply replied, “Ok”.

Minutes later you walk past, and I sneak a finger through your belt loop, pulling you back to me.  You give me a quick kiss before I quickly spin you round, pulling your jeans down just over your ass. 

 I don’t know what it is about that view, but I love it.  That ass just prominently on display, your clothing leaving the rest of you in obscurity.  

 I begin poking, pinching, kneading and then finally smacking that beautiful mark in front of me.  Under the tender assault, you begin to slowly lean forward, ensuring the target is even more prominent.  A few more smacks, and I know if I don’t stop now, you won’t be making it to work anytime soon.  One good hard smack, and...

 “off you go”, giving you the out you need.  But instead, you just stayed there, half bent over, bare ass hanging out.  

 Now, this may be the point where a good Dominant would forcefully send you on your way to work, but we both know that’s just not me.  

I shimmy the pants down a little further, giving me access to your cock and balls as well.  I then begin the assault on your ass, playful smacking, mixed with the occasional blows that make you jump.  Occasionally, my hand sneaks around and teasing your cock to life only to rain another round of blows on your ass once again.   

Soon your pants have wiggled all the way down to your ankles, and you’ve manage to sneak one foot out.  Opening your legs wider, I reach under and wrap my hand around your balls.  Pulling you back into me, I pick up the pace and intensity of my smacks.  At first I feel you trying to escape the onslaught, but the pressure on your balls keeps you from going too far.  I don't slow down.  Eventually, you relent and I feel you nearly sink into my arm that’s between your legs.  You feel the pressure and without thought, begin rubbing your as along my arm.

“Mmmmm, there’s my nasty, little slut”, I whisper as my other hand reaches around and grabs hold of your cock.

“Yess” is about all you can hiss as your wiggling on my arm becomes more desperate.  I smile, grabbing you by your hips and pulling you down into my lap.  Grabbing a handful of hair, I bend you backward till your ear is close enough.

“You are a nasty little boy, aren’t you?”

“Yes”

“And it’s been a while, hasn’t it”

“Yes”

“Then show Mama just how bad you want it” and with that, you begin gyrating wildly on my lap.  Calling you all kinds of nasty names, I egg you on. Then. just when I have you at that completely desperate point, that point I know I could make you do just about anything, I push you off my lap and with my foot, I shove you across the room while I sternly say...

“Now, Time to go to work”...

While pointing my finger up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment