Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blasts from the Past

LOL... I just realized it's been nearly two months since my last post.  I actually had a nice HOT story going of a wonderful play session with my boy and I.  I had made it 3/4 of the way through when I had to leave to perform the daily mommy shuttle services.  Sadly, I forgot to save it as I walked out the door and my computer was kind enough to remind me why that's an important thing to do.  Trying to recreated it was a huge bust!

That said, life has been sort of mulling along here for the last couple of months.  We haven't been able to enjoy ourselves nearly as much as we would like.  The ex is still doing quite a bit of traveling, so the kids have been here more often then not.   My boy has also been extra busy and stressed on the job over a nice, big contract that will likely roll into some wonderful referral opportunities for him... so being a supportive type, I've greatly eased up on him to give him the freedom to do this job in full OCD fashion.

Though our last kid free weekend, I had the most interesting phenomenon occur.   We were constantly being contacted by several past lovers that had been written off due to schedule conflicts/ new love interests in their lives.  I had a wonderful time reconnecting with DM over an afternoon sex fiesta.  While he is never out of the rolodex, it's been nearly a year since we've managed to synch schedules.  We also had a great time with another gentleman whom I had only had the pleasure of playing with once at a hotel party nearly 2 years ago.  We had try to set up a solo night with him about a month after the party which never managed to happen so we had completely lost touch with him.  Low and behold, he caught us on IM one evening so we threw caution to the wind and said WTF.   He ended up being a lot of fun one on one and got a kick out of the fact that I was killing time pegging my boy waiting for him to show up.  Last but not least, D has been knocking on the door again.  Apparently, things are over with his girlfriend and he is interested in started back up again.   He's taking a little issue with the idea that he has to wear a condom again, but it's been over 2 years since we've been anywhere near regular with him and I'm not one to take chances that way.  I'll admit, my fingers are crossed we may have luck getting things going again.

Of course AJ has been around a few times over the last couple of months.   He has really turned into a fun, stable lover for me.  The pup has been around too, though, as much as I have with him in the sack, I'm finding we just don't connect a whole lot anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment