Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm not dead... YET!



I bet you thought this blog was dead.. didn’t you?  Yeah, me too! LOL

So where have I been?  I been here, still dealing with a crazy busy life and having as much fun as I can squeeze in!  Unfortunately, a slightly busier than normal schedule and a HUGE case of writers block meant every post I started to write never managed to get finished.  I have about 8 stories half written and a handful of topics started, but for some reason the endings just haven’t been coming.  I was struggling so much, I actually contemplated shutting it all down.  

But I realized I’d miss it.  It’s a fun outlet for me and while my comments on the blog are negligible… I’ve gotten some fun interaction in my inbox from it.  So I’m going to try and buckle down this week and see if I can wrap up a few of these old posts and get a bit more regular in posting again.  But as always… I make no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment