Friday, June 29, 2012

Filling You Up


The night had been intense.  We’d been playing for so long and so hard, that we had seen the sun come up hours before.  Deep down, I was exhausted and achy, but one look at the hunger and desire in your eyes and I felt perfect once again.  

In two long strides, I’m quickly on top of you.  Hand on your jaw to keep you still, I devour you with deep passionate kisses.  I feel you desperately trying to push into the kiss, but instead I push you away, forcing you down to your knees at the edge of the bed.  With my harness still on, but the bottom strap undone, I climb up on the bed on my hands and knees.  You quickly try to fix my strap, but I swat you away. 

 “Kiss my ass, bitch!” I order and you quickly bury your face between my cheeks.  I feel your tongue begin to lovingly lick me all over back there.  Your licks and kisses are soft and sweet, yet I can still feel the intensity radiating from you.  That desperate concentration to ensure I’m happy.  You grab a hold of my hips to press in deeper as I sink back into the sensations.   I let you continue for a bit as I relax under the warm attention, saying nothing more than “Good boy”

Soon I push you off and roll over to my back.  Placing a leg on each shoulder, I just look at you as you stare like a little kid on Christmas morning.  

“Make me cum”, I whisper and you dive as if you were starving.  I tap your head with my foot.

“Start slow, build up gently” I demand and immediately you settle into the task at hand.  I lay back and relax… letting the sensations wash over me.  Heavenly is the only word that springs to mind as I feel the pleasure building inside.  As it builds, it soon becomes too intense to relax anymore, and just then a wicked thought enters my mind.  I wrap my legs around your neck, holding you in tight.  I grab a hold of the back of your head and bury your face into my pussy.

“That’s it bitch, make me cum.  Make me squirt in your mouth and down your throat. ” Your tongue begins exploring in earnest, knowing exactly how to deliver what I’ve asked for.  

“That’s it, right there boy!  Get that clit.  Make me cum, bitch”, I demand in a deep raspy voice, as I feel the orgasm build. “Make me cum and then lick that cum all over my cock”

No sooner than the words had come out of my mouth, you began licking like a crazed man.  The frenzied pace gives away your desire, and I smile such an evil, wicked smile.  I just love it when I find a sweet spot.  “We really do fit so damn well together”, I think inside my head.  To you, in that deep wicked tone of mine, I say…

“Mmmmm, You nasty little slut!  You really like that idea, don’t ya?”

“MmmmmHmmmm” you moan into my pussy, while your head begins to shake furiously up and down.  I laugh hysterically at your desperation.

“You dirty little whore.  You know I’m going to fuck you with that cock, all covered in my cum.”
Your body begins to shake violently as I speak.  You’ve become so desperate; you no longer even hit the right spots to get me to orgasm anymore.  And yet, it just touches me so deep inside, it makes me quiver to near orgasm anyway.

“That’s it boy, get that orgasm” I begin to coo.  It slows you down just enough to get back on track.

“Get that clit… suck it.  SUCK IT, BITCH!”

And then the world explodes.  I gush all in your mouth.  I hear you gulping, as you try to get it all down.  As you climb up, grabbing a hold of my cock and madly trying to shove it down your throat… I realize my mistake.  As I watch your tongue frantically all over my cock, half licking, half rubbing, I realize there isn’t enough cum.  I WANT MORE!

Placing my foot on your head, I shove you off my cock

“Make me cum again, bitch” and I watch you move slowly, eyes darting from my cock, to my pussy and back again.  I can see the conflict in your eyes, undecided on which one you want more.  But like the good little boy you are, you do as your told, and begin to bury your face deep into my pussy again.  Just as you start licking, I whisper harshly…

“Make me squirt again bitch, and this time you’re going to hold it in your mouth and spit it all over my cock.  I want it covered in LOTS of cum so I can drive it deep inside your ass.”  You hesitate as you try to register my order through the thick haze in your head.  I feel you stiffen as you finally grasp the command and you quickly dive back in, focused and driven to fill your mouth as quickly as possible.  I’m so far inside my head that in no time, I’m once again gushing into your mouth.  I open my eyes in time to watch you spit a huge mouth load of cum all over my cock.  Then I watch as you lovingly wrap your lips around it and ever so gently slid your mouth down the shaft.  Almost as if you’re trying to say thank you without opening your mouth.  I place my foot on your shoulder to gently shove you off, but you resist, not wanting to stop. I place my other foot on your other shoulder and forcefully shove you off and back into a standing position.  You whimper in disappointment.

I push myself up off the bed and next to you. Pointing down, I say sweetly, “Now fix my strap little boy”.

You drop to your knees and scramble to find the strap.  I jut my ass out as you slide the strap between my legs, giving it a little wiggle as you try to snap it into place.  As soon as it clicks, I turn slightly, wrapping my hand gently around your face.

“Such a good boy.  So eager, so nasty” as I slide my hand down your cheek.  As it falls off your jaw, I swiftly bring it back up with a nasty smack to that same cheek.

“Now get that ass up on the bed, Momma’s gonna fuck you good!”

No comments:

Post a Comment